Saturday, February 18, 2012

Chinese New Year

Tomorrow will be our Chinese new year holidays. It is very excited and need to drive back to hometown on tomorrow early in the morning. Everyone is going back for holidays so wish that the highway will not traffic jam.

The process of my goal is good and my weight has been drop 1 kilogram since last time I measure it. I have a secret to tell which is I am a overweight person. Currently I am working with my diet plan as overweight is really not good for health. For me and my family, I want to be healthy. Well, the good news is my weight is dropping and although I am overweight, my blood test result still good.

Everyone good luck and keep on work hard. Have a nice holidays and for those who travelling back hometown, be safe. Happy holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment