Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday

During Chinese new year holidays, I break my promise of sleep before 12am as for traditional event, children need to "Shou Shui" during New year eve to pray for your parents live life long. Therefore, I had to sleep late. Beside, for my healthy meal, because of Chinese new year, I have to break it as well.

After coming back to school, everything back to normal and my change my behavior back also. I still playing badminton and gym every week. I eat fruits everyday. For me, so far everything is back to normal. Only one thing which is sleeping behavior, sometime I need to rush assignment or study until late night. Therefore, sometime I didn't follow the rules of sleep before 12am. Well, I will try my best to change it back and do my assignment during day time.

No comments:

Post a Comment