Saturday, March 10, 2012

Last post

Hello everyone, here come my last post of my result of changing behavior. For me, it is a good news and good improvement. Why? Below of the two photo one is my visceral fat and one is my BMI. I using a special measurement to measure it which is a new toy in my house.
Both of these is my current situation, if compare with previous BMI I measure in BP lap, it has drop around 1. Although come to achieve my ideal BMI and visceral fat still have a long way, but at least it is a good start and encourage me to keep on work hard on reducing my weight.



For my goal, although I have fail for the mission of home cook meal and sleeping behavior, for another two goal, I think I have complete it nicely. I will keep on work on it and try to change back sleeping behavior. Although I think I didn't do enough for that, at least I am trying to change which is a big step of it. After around two months plus, I really can feel the different with healthy life style and my previous life style. For example, my skin become better, my weight is reducing and I will not get sick so easily. Overall, it is a good start and I will continues it. I wish that everyone have a good result, even the result is not that good but at least you are work on it. Please don't give up and let's us continues it together.


No comments:

Post a Comment