Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday

Finally, video assignment and quiz are done and I can rest for awhile. I were struggling with video assignment as technique problem. Anyway, it still done successfully and is great. Unfortunately, I was sick on last week as always burn midnight oil, I didn't get enough sleep. It teach me that although we have plan for everything but still need to prevent all those unpredictable things. We must always find a alternative plan for everything.
Due to busy week, my home cook meal mission has fail as well, in the end everyday eat at outside and sometime eat fast food which is not good. Now already the 9th weeks, two of my mission have fail. Thus, I still exercise every week to maintain my goal. It goes very well and it help me reduce stress as well. Anyway, keep on work hard with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment